As a part of the Client-interfacing Project Execution Team, you shall play an assisting role in carrying out the following:
· Carry out Project Management works for diverse array of sectors such as Mineral, Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation etc.
· In depth study and analysis of Techno-Financial reports, market analysis, research reports and other sectoral reportings.
· Project Discussion, presentation and periodic client interaction.
· High quality drafting of presentation, project reports, tender related documents, agreements, Proposal structuring from a client perspective, executive notes, minutes of meeting, project communications, research reports and market studies.
· Competition mapping and keeping a track of pertinent projects and the companies.
· Research into newer business avenues, markets and industry trends.
· Adapt and evolve the industry best practices.
· Maintenance of Project and execution Trackers, and project filing project communication databasing etc.
· Extensive touring to the client site at short notice.
· Outstanding ethics, integrity, judgment and dynamism.
· Inquisitive, Quick learner, having urge and ability and work under new domains.
· Perseverance in multitasking under strict timelines.
· Ability to think through rationally and address issues logically.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity.
· Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner.
· Strong intellectual curiosity
· Comfort in and commitment to strong teamwork environment
· Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
· Willingness to travel at short notice is a must.
· Demonstrable experience of
- Perseverance and Multitasking.
- Ethics and Integrity.
· Experience of working as a Management Consultant would be an added advantage.
· Sound working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Should have hands on experience of the projects in Mineral / Mining / Energy / Power / Infrastructure Sectors.
· Experience and exposure of Financial Modelling & Project Management.
· Expertise in the quantitative and analytical practices related to the Project Management.
· Experience and exposure of drafting Tender related documents, Agreement, Bid process management etc.
· Should have demonstrable leadership capabilities for leading a diverse team of professionals.
BE/MBA or BE, MBA